Entries are now open for the The 19th Passion for Speed on 31 January to 2 February 2020 at Zwartkops Raceway.
Entries should be submitted AND paid before 15 January 2020 after which a Late Entry Fee of R 250.00 will apply.
A full 3 day weekend is planned with race practice and qualifying on Friday, the 31st of January and racing on Saturday, the 1st of February for cars. Sunday, the 2nd of February will be an all-out bike race day.
The invited categories on Friday and Saturday, the 31st January and 1st of February 2020:
- G&H Transport Extreme Supercars – National Challenge
- Mobil1 V8 Supercars – National Challenge
- Bridgestone BMW Club Racing Series – Regional Championship
- Pre’1974 International Sports Racing Prototypes (incl. Group5 Production Cars/ Pre’90 Sports & GT) – Club Championship
- Pre’1974 Historic Single Seaters (incl. International Single Seaters) – Club Championship
- SKF Pre’1966-68 LITTLE Giants – Club Championship
- Pre’1966-68 Le Mans Sports & GT (45 minute SA TT) – Club Championship
- SKF Pre’1966 Legends of the 9-Hour™ Production Cars (incl. U2 Legends) – Club Championship
- Pre’66 Historic Grand Prix Association – International
- Pre’81 HRSA/ Midvaal Historics/ Pursuit Series Cars – Club Championship
The invited categories on Sunday, the 2nd of February 2019:
- National 1000 Superbikes – National Championship
- National 600 Bikes – National Championship
- Red Square Kawasaki ZX-10R Masters – National Challenge
- Bridgestone SuperBikes – National Challenge
- Bridgestone Challenge – Club Championship
- Zontes 300 – Club Championship
- Bikes – Demonstration
Ticket Prices for Spectators:
Weekend Tickets (Friday to Sunday): Adults R240, Students R160
Presold Tickets from Zwartkops Office or iTickets: R220 Adults, R150 Students
Friday or Sunday Ticket only: R120 Adults, R100 Students
Tickets bought at the Gate on Saturday: R240 Adults, R160 Students
Kids under 12 Free Entry
See you at Zwartkops on 31 January to 2 February 2020!