Entries are now open for the The 18th Passion for Speed on 1, 2 and 3 February 2019 at Zwartkops Raceway.
An “Early Bird” special is available for those who enter AND pay before 16 January 2019.
A full 3 day weekend is planned with race practice and qualifying on Friday, the 1st of February and racing on Saturday, the 2nd of February for cars. Sunday, the 3rd of February will be an all-out bike race day.
The categories on Friday and Saturday, the 1st and 2nd of February 2019:
- G&H Transport Extreme Supercars – National Challenge
- Pre’1974 Historic Single Seaters (incl. Pre’1965) – Regional Championship
- INEX Legends – Regional Championship
- Pre’1974 International Sports Racing Prototypes (incl. Pre’1990) – Club Championship
- SKF Trans-Am Pre’1974 – Club Championship
- SKF Pre’1966-68 LITTLE Giants (incl. Pre’1961) – Club Championship
- Pre’1966-68 Le Mans Sports & GT SA (45 minute SA TT) (incl. Pre’1970) – Club Championship
- SKF Pre’1966 Legends of the 9-Hour™ Production Cars (incl. FIA cars) – Club Championship
- SKF Pre’1966 U2 Legends – Club Championship
- Marlboro Crane Hire Historic Saloons – Invitational
- Midvaal Historics – Invitational
- Charlies Superspar Historic Pursuit Series – Invitational
- Pablo Clark Ferrari Challenge – Invitational
The categories on Sunday, the 3rd of February 2019:
- Supersport Juniors (300’s) – National Championship
- Red Square Kawasaki ZX-10R Masters – National Challenge
- Bridgestone SuperBikes – National Challenge
- Classic Superbikes (up to 1990) – Club Championship
- RR Cup – Club Championship
- Bridgestone Challenge – Club Championship
Weekend Tickets (Friday to Sunday): Adults R220, Students R150
Presold Tickets from Zwartkops Office or iTickets: R200 Adults, R130 Students
Friday or Sunday Ticket only: R100 Adults, R80 Students
Tickets bought at the Gate on Saturday: R220 Adults, R150 Students
Kids under 12 Free Entry
See you at Zwartkops on 1, 2 and 3 February 2019!