Entries are now open for the The 17th Passion for Speed on 26, 27 and 28 January 2018 at Zwartkops Raceway.
An “Early Bird” special is available for those who enter AND pay before 10 January 2018.
A full 3 day weekend is planned with race practice and qualifying on Friday, the 26th of January and racing on Saturday, the 27th of January for cars. Sunday, the 28th of January will be an all-out bike race day.
The categories on Saturday, the 27th of January 2018:
- G&H Transport Extreme Supercars – National Challenge
- Pre’1974 Historic Single Seaters – Regional Championship
- LEET Racing Lotus Challenge – Regional Championship
- Pre’1974 International Sports Racing Prototypes – Club Championship
- SKF Trans-Am Pre’1974 – Club Championship
- SKF Pre’1966-68 LITTLE Giants Production and Sports & GT – Club Championship
- Pre’1966-68 Le Mans Sports & GT SA (45 minute SA TT) – Club Championship
- SKF Pre’1966 Legends of the 9-Hour™ Production Cars / U2 Production Cars – Club Championship
- Marlboro Crane Hire Historic Saloons – Invitational
- Charlies Superspar Historic Pursuit Series – Invitational
- Pablo Clark Ferrari Challenge – Invitational
- VW Celeb Challenge – Invitational
The categories on Sunday, the 28th January 2018:
- Red Square Kawasaki ZX-10R Masters – National Challenge
- Bridgestone Thunderbikes – National Challenge
- International Classic TT Superbikes – Club Championship
- Bridgestone Sub10 Superbikes – Club Championship
- Bridgestone Challenge – Club Championship
- Historic Motorcycle Group – Demonstration/Invitational
Weekend Tickets (Friday to Sunday): Adults R210, Students R140
Presold Tickets from Zwartkops Office or iTickets: R190 Adults, R120 Students
Kids under 12 Free Entry
See you at Zwartkops on 26, 27 and 28 January 2018!